We’re hiring for a Loan Processor!
- Interview members and determine their financial needs.
- Obtain and analyze member credit report and calculate secured/unsecured debt to income ratio.
- Exercise judgment and discretion in making loan decisions under authority delegated. To include determining co-signers, guarantors and joint loan applicant credit worthiness and eligibility.
- Properly communicate with the member to ensure a positive and clear understanding of the loan decision.
- Ensure the loans are complete and disbursed to include but not limited to: Appropriate structure, determine collateral needs, setting the appropriate terms and conditions to adhere to Lending Policy and to limit potential loss and maintain quality requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of all credit union products and services; cross-sell those that best meet the members’ needs.
- Maintain or surpass sales performance standards and service skills to enhance the member experience and meet established goals.
- Administer target marketing campaigns to borrower’s and keep abreast of change in lending trends.
- Administers collateral protection insurance program.
- Maintain knowledge of all state and federal regulations that are applicable to the lending function.
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Why Work Here?
HopeSouth offers great benefits and a lot’s of room for growth!
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.